MisFits of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MisFits of Society

Hit'em Hard Watch Them Fall!!!!!

HomeMOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
white boy
Amos Moses MOS
missfazey
bonecrusher001
BURNINDUTCHES
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BURNINDUTCHES
Admin
BURNINDUTCHES

MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:11 pm

IM ASKIN ALL MEMBERS TO DONATE ALL EXTRA LOOT TO OUR MEMBERS!!!!

IF U HAVE LOOT THAT NEEDS TO B MOVED I CAN MOVE IT, IF U HAVE ANY EXTRA LOOT I WOULD LIKE TO PASS IT ALONG .

PLEASE CHECK UR LOOT AND C IF U CAN HELP!

BOSS MAN
Back to top Go down
https://misfitsofsociety.rpg-board.net
bonecrusher001
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Let us know what you have so we can get you what you need to max out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
missfazey

missfazey

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm

get with me later burn ill check my looters i know i have more then enough to max my baby and then a crap load extras between 3 looters so talk me me later ill show u what they have and u can take what u want Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missfazey
Amos Moses MOS
Admin
Amos Moses MOS

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Ight i got 4,929 clevers n 4,728 Lloyds all extra get at me Razz
Back to top Go down
white boy

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 pm

i could use some help maxing out my account(s) mainly only 1 account though and i have my white account that we can take whatever from to use
Back to top Go down
Frawgsdill

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 pm

My main is maxed, I don't have much extra loot for my other account ("тяίģģεŕ{м.õ.š}", level 624 Maniac). I need 129 ubijca assault rifles, 131 blades or cleavers, and 100 lloyds to max it out. the UID is 451641080.
Back to top Go down
NativeRedd

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

493480092 thats my Thunda Stick acct. not yet tagged but before I do I would like to max it out...I will put up some stuff so gift away if you can thanks
Back to top Go down
Frawgsdill

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

once i get what i need for the other account, i will loot for the family.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

ok i got 1947 Tantos and 1331 Lloyds and im still looting both of them
Back to top Go down
bugfudaz

bugfudaz

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

56447743 That's my main. I need 496 Lloyds, 470 Ubijca's, 461 Zoloto's, 450 Konstantin's and 501 Tantos. Thanks for whoever can help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!   MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MisFits of Society :: GENERAL :: THE SPOT-
Jump to: