Hit'em Hard Watch Them Fall!!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A break down of mafiawars characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
missfazey

PostSubject: A break down of mafiawars characters   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Ok so i didnt know, or was not up to date on how this worked.....so im posting a forum on it....we can thank jester for that since he had to get me all addicted to the forums...............So heres the basic breakdown of the differnt character types in mafiawars.....they have also made it to where you can change your type of character by going to the godfather and talking to his clamburger.....

it goes as follows:

Maniacs have a three minute energy timer, rather than a five minute energy regeneration timer.

Fearless characters have a three minute stamina timer, rather than a five minute stamina regeneration time

Moguls gains 5% additional money from all jobs

So yeah hope this helps some peoples...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/missfazey
CrazyChris

PostSubject: Re: A break down of mafiawars characters   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks for the info Fazey rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pablo escabaur

PostSubject: Re: A break down of mafiawars characters   Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am

missfazey wrote:
Ok so i didnt know, or was not up to date on how this worked.....so im posting a forum on it....we can thank jester for that since he had to get me all addicted to the forums...............So heres the basic breakdown of the differnt character types in mafiawars.....they have also made it to where you can change your type of character by going to the godfather and talking to his clamburger.....

it goes as follows:

Maniacs have a three minute energy timer, rather than a five minute energy regeneration timer.

Fearless characters have a three minute stamina timer, rather than a five minute stamina regeneration time

Moguls gains 5% additional money from all jobs

So yeah hope this helps some peoples...

Ohh!!! i thought my main was just EVEN MORE PHUCKED UP!!! LMAO .... it's still all messed up... maybe can get something going on Facebook!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break down of mafiawars characters   

Back to top Go down

A break down of mafiawars characters
Page 1 of 1